This week on the Best Today® Podcast I am sharing the five things that came up for me when I reflected on the best of 2023 and what five things were essential in aiding in my joy, peace, and health and they’re likely not what you would think. I also invite you to think about what those would be for you so listen in and you may get inspired to think differently about your end of the year reflections.
Want to talk more about the episode? Let's connect in our private community, the Best Today® Community. Join us at besttodaycommunity.com. Your first three days are free!
We want to hear from you, leave us a message with your questions or share your story of how our resources have helped you be your best one today at a time or text us at 404-737-1002!
Links Mentioned in Episode:
- Anytime Today® Journal
- Join the Best Today® Community
- Take the Best Today® Quiz
- Submit a Question for the Podcast
- Subscribe to Shunta’s Online Publication
- Episode 132: How to make the Anytime Today Journal a part of your wellness routine.
- Ep. 117: Why writing the months of the year a "hello" and "goodbye" letter builds intention and self-awareness.
We Want To Hear From You
Do you have a Best Today® win from using the Best Today® Guide, Right Now Routine™️, Clean One Room™ or being a member of the Best Today® Community? Do you have a question or topic you'd like to hear on the podcast? We want to hear all about it.
Leaving us a voice message is as simple as pressing the button below.
We look forward to hearing from you!