Plan One Thing Challenge
Congratulations on joining us for the #planonethingchallenge at Best Today®!
Below you'll find everything you need to get started!
What is the Challenge?
- Each day for the month of February, you will proactively plan one thing that you will do for your mental, emotional and physical well-being.
- Each day you will check off the date once you have done the thing(s) for your mental, emotional and physical well-being.
What's the difference between each type?
While we are not doctors, here are questions that we find helpful to ask yourself when planning for your well-being in each category:
- Mental well-being: what will help me best respond to the stressors in my upcoming day?
- Emotional well-being: what will help me maintain control or awareness over my thoughts, feelings and behaviors.
- Physical well-being: what will help my body function at its best?
Is there a Best Today® Product to help with this?
Proactively planning what you will do for your mental, emotional and physical well-being is a part of the Best Today® Guide practice. You can order your Best Today® Guide here (your order comes with your first month free inside of the Best Today® Community).
Another great product that will help you during the challenge is the Today's One Thing pad that was created to help you get started with the simple step of writing out one thing you will do for your well-being each day!
How do I keep track of the days?
Click here to listen to episode 48 of the Best Today® Podcast and share in the comments to let us know what are some of the things that you do for your mental, emotional and physical well-being!